The Ultimate CUBE Bass Experience for Home and Beyond
For over four decades, CUBE amplifiers have brought exceptional value to musicians everywhere, offering great sound and versatile features in portable, go-everywhere designs. The DUAL CUBE BASS LX is the most advanced compact CUBE bass amp yet, filled with evolved BOSS technologies for the ultimate home practice experience. This thunder box punches well above its size, delivering rich, full sound and a host of fun rhythm patterns to groove with. A generous array of connectivity options are also included, extending its range to performing, recording, and many other applications.
- Ultra-portable stereo bass amplifier with professional sound and features
- Two custom-designed 5-inch speakers
- 10-watt stereo power amp (5 watts x 2)
- Five preamp types: Super Flat, Flat, Vintage, Modern, and Rock
- Compressor/drive control tuned for bass
- Chorus, flanger, touch wah, delay, and reverb effects
- Three-band equalizer
- Store amp and effects settings in 15 memories (3 memories for each amp type)
- Powered via AC adaptor (included) or eight AA batteries
- Onboard rhythms with 27 different patterns (nine types and three variations each)
- Edit sounds, access additional rhythm variations, and more with the dedicated DUAL CUBE BASS LX Editor
- Stereo XLR balanced line output
- Phones/Rec jack with support for an inline headphones microphone
- USB audio for direct recording and livestreaming
- Control jack for up to two external footswitches
- i-CUBE Link/Aux In jack for audio playback
- Selectable Loopback function for USB and i-CUBE Link/Aux In
- Onboard looper (requires optional footswitch)
- Connector for optional BluetoothR Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL)
Download "Editor App for DUAL CUBE BASS LX" for iOS
Download "Editor App for DUAL CUBE BASS LX" for Android
Stage Sound at Home
With its custom stereo speaker system and advanced cabinet design, the DUAL CUBE BASS LX delivers big, refined tones that you won't believe are coming from such a small amp. Five different preamp types are available, offering uncolored sounds for studio and slap playing, vintage sounds for classic styles, and aggressive modern tones for heavy genres. With natural feel and organic response honed with decades of BOSS amp development, you have an endlessly inspiring platform to hone skills and explore new techniques.
Find Your Voice
The DUAL CUBE BASS LX features a variety of bass-tuned effects, including many with expansive stereo sound. Shape your core tone with compression or drive, add color with touch wah, flanger, or chorus, and bring in spatial depth with delay or reverb. Each amp type includes three user memories, allowing you to store gain, EQ, and effect setups for quick recall. The DUAL CUBE BASS LX Editor lets you dive even deeper, providing access to effect variations and detailed parameter tweaks from your Mac or Windows computer.
Get in the Groove
Make your practice sessions more fun and productive with the powerful onboard Rhythm Guide. There are nine rhythm types with three pattern variations each, spanning from a basic metronome to realistic drum grooves in rock, jazz, metal, Latin, and other styles. Using the DUAL CUBE BASS LX Editor, you can explore a total of 91 rhythm variations and save your favorites in the amp. With the high-performance stereo speakers, rhythms and backing music are presented in full-range detail for a rich, immersive experience.
Beyond the Bedroom
Thanks to its ultra-flexible connectivity, the DUAL CUBE BASS LX goes far beyond the capabilities of other compact amps. Use the stereo XLR line output to directly connect to a PA system and perform on stage. Or capture mix-ready sounds in music software on a computer or mobile device via USB or i-CUBE-Link. If you like to livestream, you can capture your voice with a headphones mic and send it to the USB and i-CUBE Link outputs along with your bass sound. And with the ability to use AC or battery power, you can play absolutely anywhere.
Expand Your Possibilities
With optional FS-series footswitches, you can operate the Rhythm Guide hands free and unlock access to the onboard looper to create layered performances. And by connecting the optional BluetoothR Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor, you can go even further with a smartphone or tablet. Wirelessly stream music from your device and jam along, or use the iOS/Android version of the DUAL CUBE BASS LX Editor to tweak functions remotely. Or pair the EV-1-WL Wireless MIDI Expression Pedal for cable-free operation of wah and volume.